Friday, February 1, 2013

What is the BEST razor EVER! The Schick Hydro Silk® razor of course!



I have used countless razors in my 20 years of shaving, but none have allowed me to shave without shaving cream!  I was skeptical at first, but once I wet the Schick Hydro Silk® razor, I did a small test on my calf and I was so excited by how soothing and moisturizing it felt.  I was able to shave my armpits, arms, bikini area AND legs in less time than it takes me to do just one leg.  I do not have to stop and lather up with shaving cream that just clogs up the blades on my razor and my skin is left feeling so soft and smooth.  My husband was especially surprised by how soft and silky my legs felt afterwards.  I have already ordered blade refills as this is going to be my ONLY razor from now on.  I cannot tell you how pleased I am with its performance as it has been 3 days since shaving and my skin still looks soft, silky and smooth and the shave was so close, my legs still look freshly shaved.  I also like the ergonomic handle, it was lightweight without feeling like it would break or fly out of my hand.  It was also nice that it came with a suction cup hanger so it can dry properly in my shower.  It seems they thought of everything and I look forward to telling everyone I know what a great product this is.  I must disclose that I did in fact receive this razor for free from none other than the amazing Buzz Agent so I could review it.  All I can say is, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment