Thursday, February 21, 2013



I just recently received Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel  through BuzzAgent so I could give it try and tell you all about it.  Let me start by telling you a little about my skin.  It is generally clear, no real issues, other than light brown spots below my eyes and on my nose from sun damage.  Normally I cannot see these issues in the winter as I am not out in the sun, but I am gearing up for a vacation and have been to the tanning beds. Well, that has brought those pesky spots out and receiveing the Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel could not have come at a better time.  I have started putting a towel over my face in the tanning bed as the product tells you that it will make you more prone to sunburn.  I have been using the product for about 8 days now and I have to say, I am seeing a difference.  My skin feels smoother, softer and more hydrated, which was not what I was expecting from a peel.  I would have bet that my skin would have dried out and become dry as that is usually what happens when I use skin peels.  I would also say that I am seeing the darker brown spots fading slightly, which is awesome.  I know that I should be seeing really amazing results after 4 weeks of use, so I will follow back up with all of you in 3 more weeks.  The product is super easy to use, just apply a thin layer on your face before bed and voilà!  That is all you have to do to see softer, brighter skin with fewer brown spots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment